– Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence has gained fame for his football skills and distinctive long hair.
– His hair has become an iconic part of his image, inspiring social media accounts, memes, and Halloween costumes.
– Pantene Shampoo offered Lawrence an endorsement deal because of his iconic look.
Lawrence’s Stylist Offers Advice
– The advice is to respect Lawrence’s privacy and avoid discussing football etiquette with him.
The Iconic Look
– Lawrence’s long hair has become an iconic part of his image throughout his college career.
– His locks have inspired teammates to call him “Sunshine,” referencing a character from Remember the Titans.
– Lawrence is not bothered by questions about his hair; he finds them amusing.
hair Care Suggestions
– Lawrence’s former stylist suggests that he could use dark dye or razor cuts to make his locks less feminine while keeping their iconic look.
– This would allow him to maintain a professional quarterback-like appearance while preserving some iconic characteristics.
– Such suggestions could be helpful if he signs an endorsement deal with shampoo brands.
Lawrence’s Rise to Stardom
– From an early age, Lawrence showed promise as a quarterback and leader in Cartersville’s Park and Recreation U-8 league.
– Coaches recognized his ability to unite people and quickly elevated him to a starting position.
– Lawrence’s high school coaches plan to retire his game-worn jerseys as a tribute to his impact on the community.
Leadership at Clemson
– Lawrence continued to shine in high school and carried his leadership skills to Clemson as the undisputed team leader.
– In his freshman season, he led Clemson to a national title, defying expectations.
– His impressive performance has led NFL executives to consider him a potential No.1 overall draft pick.
hair vs. Talent
– Despite his success on the field, Lawrence’s hair sometimes becomes a focus instead of his skills.
– Clemson star Michael Sam’s longtime stylist emphasizes that what truly matters is Lawrence’s talent, not his hair.