– The classic quiff is a timeless hairstyle option for men.
– It emphasizes the forehead rather than the ears and temples.
– Ideal when paired with low or medium fades.
– Works well for men with round or square face shapes.
– Suitable for any hair texture.
– Use reworkable styling paste or clay for optimal results.
– Finish with hairspray for a sleek look, or run fingers through the quiff for a more casual style.
– Modern quiffs offer a more relaxed approach to the style.
– Allows you to incorporate your natural hair texture and side parting.
– Shorter than the classic version with more noticeable separation between the hair on top and back/sides.
– Achieved using various barbering techniques, such as scissor cutting or fades.
– Start with a high-shine pomade for an intricate and sharp appearance.
– Matte is styling clay or paste for a casual and contemporary look.
– Use strong-hold hairspray to keep the style in place.
– Suitable for men with thick and curly hair.
– Casual and fashionable style.
– Pair with a high or medium fade for a formal event.
– Add volume and straightness by applying styling aid through the locks.
– Finish by twisting some of the ends of the backcombed hair to give more height.
– Conceal bobby pins or hair ties under the crown.
– Use hairspray to keep the style in place.
Slicked Back Quiff
– Versatile and striking hairstyle.
– Slick back the longer front sections for a refined and modern appearance.
– Elevates casual looks to sophisticated ones.
– Matte styling products work best.
– Experiment with different height options for the quiff.
– Consider face shape and appropriateness for different environments.