Dark Hair Inspo – How to Lighten Dark hair Without Going Blonde
Dark brown hair with highlights
– Dark brown hair can look stunning, but adding highlights can make it even more exquisite.
– Selecting highlights for dark brown locks creates a sophisticated and striking appearance.
– Highlights can be styled in both updos and down hairstyles.
– Add wispy babylights around your face for a summery vibe.
– Experiment with caramel brown balayage for an elegant, warm hue that complements any style.
Dark Chocolate Brown
– Chocolate brown hair is a perfect hue for women with olive complexions.
– Classic mahogany with subtle micro highlights enhances the warmth of chocolate brown.
– This shade perfectly suits medium to long locks and makes a memorable impression.
– Opt for warm chocolate brown with subtle coppery highlights for wavy hair to create an eye-catching combination.
– The colors blend beautifully into each strand for a vibrant finish.
Soft Brunette Balayage
– If you want to lighten your brunette hair without going blonde, try caramel brown balayage with blonde highlights.
– The warm tones produce a sun-kissed finish that complements your natural color.
– Light brunette balayage adds dimension and subtlety to wavy or curly locks.
– The warm honey and caramel brown shades create depth and dimensionality.
– Pair a shaggy bob with caramel balayage and piece-y bangs for an elegant date night look.
Dark Roast Coffee Brown
– Coffee brown hair is a beautiful shade that complements pinkish skin tones.
– Consider dark brunette highlights and light blonde or light brown accents.
– Ariel Winter wears this hue in waves for an easy yet sassy look.
– Dark cappuccino with lighter brown balayage using a chunky ribbon technique creates seductive depths.
– Fade from black at the roots to light caramel at mid-lengths and ends for natural-looking hair color.
Minimalistic Light Brown Highlights
– Highlights are a great way to lighten dark hair without going blonde.
– Add lighter hues with natural sun-kissed tones for dimension.
– Mushroom brown with golden blonde highlights is an eye-catching and timeless style.
– This option fades more slowly than traditional highlights to minimize over-processing.
– All-over balayage can beautifully highlight any haircut, including short styles.
Cool Diva Girl Highlights
– Consider dark brown highlights two shades lighter than your base color for a bolder look.
– This technique works well on most skin tones.
– Subtle blonde highlights can highlight your features and brighten your look.
– Make a bold statement with an eye-catching red hair color.
– High contrast dye jobs stand out and make waves or bobs look voluminous.