1. Fulani Braids with Leave Out
– Fulani braids are customizable and can be embellished with accessories like beads, clips, and cowry shells.
– The style is easy to maintain and suitable for any hair length.
– Taraji P. Henson rocked stunning Fulani braids created by Skai Jackson, featuring thin feed-in braids of various lengths and colors.
2. Wavy Zig Zag Braids
– Zig-zag braids with a unique pattern that will make heads turn.
– Suitable for both men and women with long, wavy hair.
– Keke Palmer sported this gorgeous style at the premiere of BlacKkKlansman, with braids starting as cornrows and curling around her back.
3. Bold Blue Braids
– Add some color to your braids for an eye-catching statement look.
– Perfect for women who want to be bold and fashionable.
– Nneoma added pink bubbles to her cornrows and finger waves for a playful and feminine touch.
4. Long Feed-in In Braids
– Delicate feed-in braids that create an eye-catching pattern.
– Suitable for women with long, thick, and dense natural hair.
– Achieve an afro-inspired look with a wheel pattern or colorful beads.
5. Sky High Ponytail
– Sky-high ponytails are a trendy and effortless style.
– Use a volumizing spray to achieve a sleek look and tame flyaways with a toothbrush.
– Kiki Layne styled her lob-length box braids into multiple Bantu knots for a protective and adorable look.