Layers are an incredibly versatile addition to all hair types and textures, including long and thick manes. Women with long locks can use layers to add movement, volume, shape, and structure while reducing the weight in their hair. Celebrity hairstylists Kim and Velasquez emphasize the importance of selecting layers tailored to your hair type and face shape. Here are their signature layered haircuts for a polished and chic look.
– Layering techniques work on all hair lengths, from long cascading layers to shorter face-framing pieces.
– Long, straight strands can look lifeless, so consider adding layered hairstyles to add dimension and color techniques to showcase the beauty of your layers.
– Opt for longer layers with slightly curled ends for an undone beachy vibe. Pair with subtle balayage coloring for an elevated touch.
– Inverted layers frame your face beautifully and make it appear thinner.
– Angled lob is a long layered haircut for fine or thin hair, adding volume and movement.
– Apply volumizer to damp hair before blow-drying with a round brush. Use a curling iron to form large vertical curls and finish with light-holding spray.
– Layered haircuts work with hair of all lengths, adding volume and texture.
– Long layers with shorter and longer ends create an edgy and modern style. Highlight with balayage for a bold look.
– Short hair can achieve an effortless and rock ‘n’ roll look with uneven and choppy layers. A layered pixie cut with side-swept peek-a-boo bangs is ideal.
– Layered haircuts create volume in long locks and add dimension to straight styles.
– Ideal for curlier locks with lots of movement and curls.
– Apply volumizer on damp hair, blow dry with a round brush to flip out layers, and finish with light hold spray.
Layered cuts are trendy for all hair types, face shapes, and styles. Discuss the effect you want with your stylist and consider your lifestyle for the perfect aesthetic.