When the temperature drops, wearing a hat protects your hair and can also be stylish!
– Yara Shahidi and Grace Eleyae have demonstrated cute protective styles with pigtails, braids, and strategically laid baby hairs.
– These hairstyles can help you slay at work or play!
Chunky Box Braids
– Box braids are easy to maintain and perfect for women of any age and skin color combination.
– Experts advise washing them once every week to reduce tangles and minimize shedding.
– This style is ideal for special events and can be customized with light-colored dye.
– Try the bob-length version for a lighter and eye-catching look.
– Long box braids reaching the shoulders pair well with a high bun and glam accessories.
– Bantu knots add texture to any look, natural or with faux locs.
– Combine Bantu knots with braids or cornrows for a unique hairstyle.
– Create a twist-out style with Bantu knots for a fashion-forward look.
– Elevate Bantu knots with gold accents for a splash of color.
– Stand out at your next party with a charming flower braid hairstyle.
– Achieve this look by parting your hair, braiding, and adding flowers.
– Perfect for festivals, weddings, and other events.
– Pair with formal dresses or casual tops for a gorgeous look.
– Flower crowns add an eye-catching finishing touch to any ensemble.
– Create a flower crown using fresh blooms, foliage, or faux options.
– Measure your head, form a wire circle, and secure it with floral tape.
– Add vibrant foliage and flowers to your crown.
– Attach flowers using wire and floral tape, and extend their longevity with floral preservatives.
– Finish your look with glitter, beads, or brooches.
– Try stylish in-between hairstyles when growing out your locks or dealing with uneven strands.
– Create a side braid or twist secured with a bobby pin for a chic and flirtatious look.