– Braiding can be difficult for those with curly locks, but this protective style can look stunning when done right.
– Use TGIN’s Moisture Rich Sulfate Free Shampoo and Triple Moisture Replenishing Conditioner to prepare your locks for braided protective styles.
– Section your hair into three equal pieces and cross them over each other to create braids.
– Leave the braids in overnight for beach wave curls or style them into loose buns or ponytails during the day.
– Detangle and moisturize your hair before starting the braiding process.
– Divide your locks into three sections and cross them over each other to create the desired thickness of your braids.
– Moisturize your braids regularly to prevent scalp conditions and dandruff.
– Consider dyeing your braids for a unique and striking style.
– Gather some curls at the front and leave them loose to add flair and keep hair away from your face.
– Cleanse and condition your hair before braiding to eliminate dirt and oil.
– Divide your hair into sections and start braiding from the chosen area using a comb or wide-toothed brush.
– Cleanse your braids daily with shampoo formulated for curly hair, such as Luster’s SCurl.
– Moisturize and detangle your hair using Luster’s SCurl Free Flow leave-in conditioner before braiding to reduce frizz and flyaways.