– Ash tones can help cool-toned brunettes with warm complexions and combat brassy tones.
– These shades come in semi-permanent forms and range from light to dark.
– Contact your stylist and request light ash blonde or dark ash brunette shades for a natural radiance.
– Chocolate brown adds an eye-catching pop of color for cool-toned brunettes with olive complexions and dark eye colors.
– Balayage is an effective way to add warmth and depth to dark chocolate hair.
– Chunky pieces add texture and create a sun-kissed highlight effect.
– hair pearls create a floating effect, perfect for adding romantic charm to special occasion looks.
– Pearl hair pins can be added to low buns, ponytails, updos, or braids for a polished finish.
– Eggplant balayage offers a deep and vibrant hue for brunettes.
– This low-maintenance look fades into a lived-in shade over time.
– Eggplant purple complements cool and warm skin tones and most eye colors.
– Caramel highlights or lowlights add dimension and contrast to darker brown hair.
– The balayage coloring technique can incorporate caramel into the locks.
– Opt for a rooty chocolate brown lob with caramel highlights for an on-trend style that grows out seamlessly.
– Lavender hair adds pastel colors to your look and can be achieved with semi-permanent options.
– The formula contains conditioning ingredients to keep the locks healthy.
– Straight hair looks gorgeous with a dusty lavender hue.
– Rose gold balayage is a beautiful alternative to pink hair color.
– It combines golden blonde and coppery red tones for natural results.
– Pale blondes make ideal candidates for this trendy shade.
– Warm blonde shades from light to dark offer a radiant, natural glow.
– Champagne is a beautiful option, leaning towards brown with brightening blonde tones.
– Honey and caramel tones add warmth and depth to blonde and brunette locks.