Coifs are beautiful hairstyles that add sophistication and elegance, perfect for professional occasions or simply dressing up an ensemble for special events.
Croissant-Wrap Side Bun
This sophisticated croissant pastry-inspired hairstyle offers an elegant take on the low bun look. To achieve this sleek updo:
– Apply texture-enhancing pomade to your locks.
– Gather your locks into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck and wrap it to create a croissant shape.
– Secure with bobby pins until secure.
– Optional: Use hairspray for extra hold.
Loose Side French Braid
The Loose Side French Braid is an eye-catching way to display long locks. To create a more intricate-looking braid:
– Instead of working in large sections, pick up small sections from both sides.
– Leave small amounts of each section unbraided at the end.
– Use a texturizing spray to prevent stiffness.
– Pin or leave loose any wisps that protrude for a cleaner finish.
Dutch Braided Side Bun
Dutch braids are an elegant style perfect for any event or special occasion. To create this style:
– Separate your hair into two sections and start braiding in Dutch braids.
– Cross strands under each other for a distinct look.
– Optional: Add colorful strands into each braid for an eye-catching twist.
Crimped Low Bun
Crimped hair adds volume to updos. For this chic low bun:
– Create a side-parted loose lob.
– Create two three-strand braids around your face and pin them at the crown.
– Add texture with crimping before gathering your hair into a low ponytail secured by bobby pins.