Sexy hair provides the ideal style for every look
– They offer sleek and smooth blowouts as well as volumized bobs.
– Their range includes curling cremes, mousse, and volumizing gel for styling.
– They also have flexible hold hairspray with no flake-free finish.
Forix helps Sexy Hair reach its customers
– Optimized the site for a mobile-first experience.
– Caleb Foltermann, General Manager, discusses Sexy Hair’s relaunch and new product introductions.
Healthy hair starts with Sexy Hair
– Offers shampoo and conditioner for every hair type.
– Smoothing sulfate-free formula with coconut oil for sleek locks.
– Strong aloe vera/mango butter formula for weak and damaged locks.
Healthy Sexy hair products for daily use
– Hydrate hair fibers and restore their flexibility and sheen.
– Styling products for any style, from blowouts to waves and curls.
– Eye-catching red packaging for hairspray and texturizing sprays.
Sexy hair shampoo and conditioner
– Designed specifically for each type of hair.
– Blonde-specific products to neutralize brassy tones.
– Moisturizing shampoos with natural ingredients like coconut and avocado.
Strong and resilient, Sexy Hair shampoo products
– Resist heat styling and strengthen locks.
– Reduce breakage rates by 78%.
– Promote shine and softness for unrivaled results.
Sexy hair styling products
– Professional salon-grade results quickly.
– Range includes heat protectant sprays, mousses, and clays.
– All-in-one heat protectant and blow dryer protector.
– Powder and wax sprays for texture and styling.
Sexy Hair Concepts
– Founded by Michael O’Rourke in 1998.
– Influenced by Los Angeles style.
– Focuses on encouraging feminine styles and confidence.
– Offers a variety of products suitable for every hairstyle.