1. Asymmetrical Pixie
– Asymmetrical pixie cuts look incredible with multiple textured layers.
– Add frosted tips or short hair balayage highlights for an eye-catching style.
– Rihanna rocks a cool layered asymmetrical pixie cut.
2. One-Length Cut
– One-length cuts can look chic and are easier to maintain.
– Pair with face-framing balayage highlights for a vintage vibe.
3. Curly Stacked Bob
– Curly stacked bobs frame the face beautifully.
– Use moisturizing masks or argan oil treatments to keep the style fresh.
4. Red Pixie with Undercut
– Rihanna rocks a bold pixie haircut with firetruck red dyed locks.
– Features a choppy undercut and longer, silvery platinum top section.
5. Wavy Bob
– Wavy bobs showcase natural waves and are feminine.
– This style is great for dark hair and requires minimal styling.
6. Low Maintenance
– Opt for a straight bob with face-framing bangs for a low-maintenance look.
– Classic and feminine style that radiates femininity.
– Fringe hairstyles are chic and easy to care for.
– Rihanna pulls off this style effortlessly.
8. Blonde Mohawk
– Mohawks can be pretty and girly, with or without a fade.
– Showcase your natural blonde color with a cute mohawk featuring pink braids.
9. Curly Bob
– Curly bobs frame the face and add volume.
– The periwinkle shade adds femininity to this short, curly bob.
10. Edgy Pixie
– Rihanna experiments with various hair styles, including boyish cuts.
– Her black pixie with side bangs is an edgy and sophisticated look.